up to $3,400
Who is Eligible:
Single-family, duplex and triplex residential home owners
The City offers owners of single-family, duplex and triplex residential homes a financial subsidy of up to $3,400 per property to install flood protection devices including a backwater valve, a sump pump, and pipe severance and capping of the home?s storm sewer or external weeping tile connection.
Steps to Get this Rebate:
1. Obtain a permit from the City of Toronto Building Division
2. Request an inspection for the completed installation.
3. Complete the Basement Flooding Protection Subsidy Program application form.
4. Include original invoice(s).
5. Mail the completed application form with the required documentation to:
Basement Flooding Protection
City of Toronto
PO Box 15266 STN B RM B
Toronto, ON M7Y 2W1
When the Rebate Ends: