Type of Incentive
Who is Eligible
Residents of Ontario
up to $650
Description of Program
The HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE is available for residents and businesses (and businesses with residential-type systems) in Ontario who have purchased and installed eligible replacement central heating or cooling equipment through a participating contractor.
- $250 incentive when you have an existing furnace replaced with the purchase and installation of a high-efficiency furnace equipped with an Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM).
- $250 incentive when you have an existing central air conditioner (CAC) replaced with the purchase and installation of an ENERGY STAR qualified CAC system (NOT: ENERGY STAR qualified criteria = minimum 14.5 SEER and 12 EER).
- $400 incentive when you have an existing CAC replaced with the purchase and installation of a stand-alone CEE “Tier 2” level central air conditioning system (NOTE: “Tier 2” qualified criteria = minimum 15 SEER and 12.5 EER).
Steps to Apply
Incentives for installations of eligible equipment completed between January 1, 2017 and June 30, 2017. Your contractor must enter your online incentive submission by July 8, 2017 and all supporting documentation including the proof of purchase must be submitted by August 30, 2017.
1. Once your installation is completed, your contractor will enter your online incentive form and ensure that all equipment serial and model numbers are included. Be sure to provide your email address so you can proceed easily to the next steps.
2. An email will be sent asking you to review and approve your incentive details as outlined on your online incentive submission form.
3. Send in your proof of purchase (copy of your invoice) and a copy of the signed online incentive submission form by email, fax or mail using the instructions and contact information outlined on the incentive submission form.
4. Receive your incentive cheque in the mail 4 to 8 weeks after the submission of your completed incentive claim submission form and proof of purchase are received (provided the incentive submission is approved).
For more information on steps to take to claim your rebate, visit:
August 30, 2017
For More Information
Phone number: 1-877-688-3062/Mailing Address: saveONenergy Incentives 30 Commercial Road, Toronto, ON M4G 1Z4