up to $1000
Who is Eligible:
Home greywater systems collect greywater from household showers and baths, purify the greywater collected using chlorine, and utilize the treated greywater to flush toilets within the home.
Steps to Get this Rebate:
1. Fill out the appropriate Intent to Apply form
New Home Intent to Apply Form or
Home Retrofit Intent to Apply Form
2. Submit your form to the City of Guelph Water Services Department
Water Services Division
City of Guelph – City Hall
1 Carden St
Guelph Ontario, N1H 3A1
3. Receive the City of Guelph’s written approval to participate in the program
4. Purchase a City of Guelph approved greywater system and have it installed.
5. Contact and retain a plumber to complete installation of the greywater system
6. Obtain a building permit through the City of Guelph Building Services Department.
7. Submit a completed rebate application form along with proof of purchase and proof of installation.
8. Contact the City of Guelph Building Services Department to schedule final plumbing inspection.
When the Rebate Ends:
Leave a Reply