Up to $10,000
Type of Incentive
Type of Product
Electric Heating Systems
Who Is Eligible
Get a government loan of up to $10,000 for the purchase and installation of electric home heating systems including electric baseboard heat and electric furnaces.
To receive financing approval:
1. Electrical work must be completed by a certified electrician.
2. A signed loan agreement must be accompanied by:
- An official invoice or receipt.
- A copy of the Certificate of Electrical Inspection.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Steps to Get This Rebate:
- Visit your local retailer or contractor to get a price quote on the products or services you desire. Next fill out the Newfoundland Power Loan Application or call a Customer Account Representative at 1-800-663-2802 and advise them you are applying for financing.
- Once financing is approved, you will be asked to sign a loan agreement which will be forwarded to Newfoundland Power when the purchase or installation is completed.
- Newfoundland Power pays the invoice directly to the contractor or retailer and the monthly finance amount is then added to your electricity bill.
When the Rebate Ends:
For More Information:
Electrical Services Financing Plan website
Phone: 709-737-2802, or 800-663-2802.