Type of Incentive
Type of Product
Who Is Eligible
Residential and Multi-Residential
As of January 1, 2017, the City offers $50 rebates on the replacement of 6-litre or larger toilets when replaced with qualifying 4.8-litre or smaller WaterSense models.
For eligibility requirements, click here.
Steps to Get the Rebate
Complete the application form, attach your sales receipt and mail or email to:
Your rebate will be credited to the water portion of your Guelph Hydro bill 8-10 weeks after it is approved. Missing information will delay your rebate.
- Review the Royal Flush Terms and Conditions to ensure you agree and qualify for a rebate.
- Contact Royal Flush program staff, at 519-822-1260 extension 2633, to advise of the number of toilet retrofits to be completed and to find out about potential site inspection requirements.
- Purchase and install new water efficient toilets from the list of multi-residential or ICI WaterSense eligible toilet models (see lists above) to replace 6-litre or larger toilets.
- Complete your rebate application package in full. Include:
- A copy of your receipt showing toilets paid in full
- A completed Multi-residential/ICI rebate application form
- Mail or email your completed rebate application package to:
City Hall, Attn.: Royal Flush Toilet Rebate Program
1 Carden St, Guelph, ON N1H 3A1
- Be available for a site inspection (as required).
When the Rebate Ends:
For More Information:
City of Guelph Royal Flush Toilet Rebate program website
Phone: 519-822-1260 ext. 2633