up to $16,000
Who is Eligible:
Persons with disability
The Residential Adaptation Assistance Program helps people with disabilities adapt their homes so that they can carry on their everyday activities. The program provides homeowners and landlords with financial assistance to cover the cost of essential, functional and cost-effective adaptations.
Steps to Get this Rebate:
1. If you are a tenant and wish to apply for funding under the Residential Adaptation Assistance Program, you must first obtain your landlord’s permission for the work to be carried out in your home.
2. Contact the Société d'habitation du Québec or a local community services centre (CLSC) in your region to obtain the Program Registration form.
3. Fill out the form and have the appropriate section filled out by the homeowner or landlord.
4. Enclose the required documents.
5. Send your application to the Société d'habitation du Québec.
6. To obtain the address of a CLSC, use the Finding a Resource online service.
When the Rebate Ends: