Up to $12,550
Type of Incentive
Type of Product
Who Is Eligible
Choose the approach that best fits the way you want to build your energy efficient home:
- The Prescriptive Path requires 14 energy saving upgrades to achieve an energy rating equivalent to an EnerGuide rating of 82.
- Design your home with energy modelling and receive a scaled, progressive incentive for increasing levels of performance. Rebates up to $12,550 per home are available.
- Once the home is complete, a Power Smart evaluator will determine the final energy performance of the home and will award the associated rebate.
Steps to Get This Rebate:
- Choose a path before starting the construction, conduct any energy modelling or energy design as indicated (Performance Path applicants only), and then download and submit an application.
- The construction can begin after the application have been reviewed.
- Once the home is complete, download and submit the completion form and a Power Smart evaluator will schedule an evaluation to certify the home.
When the Rebate Ends:
For More Information:
Power Smart New Home Program website
Phone: 888-MBHYDRO (888-624-9376).