Type Of Incentive
Who Is Eligible
up to $75
Get a rebate when you replace your existing toilet with one that uses less water.
To be eligible, a home must:
- Be located in the City of Ottawa
- Be a single detached, semi-detached or privately owned row house, condo or townhouse
- Be built prior to 1996
- Have at least one older toilet with a flush volume of greater than 6L to be replaced
Steps to Apply
- Select a toilet from the City’s approved toilet list
- Download the application form
- Before removal of the existing toilet, take a “before” photo.
- Install or hire someone to install the new toilet.
- After completing the toilet installation, take an “after” photo.
- Submit the completed application form, along with the following:
- tax roll number
- original toilet receipt
- “before” and “after” photos
- Send the application to:
WaterWise Coordinator City of Ottawa 951 Clyde Avenue Ottawa, ON K1Z 5A6
Or drop it off at a City of Ottawa Client Service Centre
For More Information
City of Ottawa Toilet Replacement Program website
Telephone (in Ottawa): 311 or (613) 580-2400